Local volunteers, who are also contributors, carefully review programs, cost and outcomes provided by agencies seeking United Way funding. This review process ensures that donations are invested in our community in the most efficient and effective way.
Please download the following materials related to your 2020 Allocation Funding Application:
- Application Welcome Memo
- Overview of Allocation of United Way Funds
- 2020 Allocation Application Check List
- Financial Accountability Requirements for Partner Agencies
- ALLOCATION APPLICATION 2020 (PDF) (Word)
- Blackout Policy
- Counterterrorism Compliance
- 2020 Allocation Interview
Applications can now be completed and printed with the use of Adobe Reader. Please note that each section in the Application must be completed. Do not include separate attachments for text boxes unless you need more space, in which case, the first portion of the section should appear on the Application in the space provided.
Applications and supporting documents must be submitted to the United Way no later than 5:00pm on Friday, May 3rd, 2019. Allocation Interviews have been scheduled for May 22-23, 2019.