Each year in the Fall, Watertown Area United Way holds their Annual Campaign. The funds raised during the campaign season are distributed the following year to local agency programs. To see a list of agency programs click here.
There are many ways to contribute and get involved!
- You can donate through your employer via payroll deduction or simply by giving a one time donation at your United Way rally.
- You can make a secure donation with a card online. You can even set up a recurring donation and have the option to cover transaction fees!
- You can mail your donation to Watertown Area United Way, PO Box 283, Watertown, SD, 57201. Donations can also be dropped off 24/7 at our locked building mailbox next to the front door at 818 South Broadway, Watertown, SD across from Office Peeps and next to the VFW.
- Volunteer with United Way by filling out this webform link at Volunteer | Watertown Area United Way (watertownunitedway.org). To volunteer with a United Way agency program call the Watertown Volunteer Center which is also a United Way agency program. The Volunteer Center can be reached at (605) 886-5270.
- Nominate your local Watertown Area United Way to be the recipient for a business fundraiser, charity of the month campaign, or similar special events.
- Follow United Way on all social media channels. These can be found below in the grey section at the bottom of our website or search "Watertown Area United Way" on any social media platform.
- Advocate for United Way and our 41 local agency programs and help spread the word about all the causes they help and people they serve!
- Visit our 2021-2022 Campaign Central at https://www.watertownunitedway.org/campaign-central or click on the cover image below from our Facebook @WatertownUnitedWay!