United Way Worldwide
Benefits Provided by United Way Worldwide
The following information was compiled for a field survey data. The list contains benefits that local United Ways receive in exchange for dues payments.
1. Logo, name recognition and identification with United Way name.
2. 45 million dollars of Public Service Announcements and NFL spots.
3. Models and "how-to's" for marketing and local campaign materials.
4. National market research, comparative and demographic data anaylses.
5. Network for sharing information with other United Ways across the nation.
6. Flex Credits which can be used for training and education at no cost.
To visit the United Way Worldwide website, visit United Way Worldwide and learn more about the history of United Way at Our History | United Way Worldwide.
- 2-1-1 Helpline Center:Call 211 for Essential Community Services | United Way 211
- Corporate Relations/Global Corporate Leaders (GCL)
and Ride United a partnership between Helpline, United Way and Door Dash: Ride United – Last Mile Delivery – Helpline Center
- and more! Support United Way with everyday purchases! Shop for Good | United Way Worldwide