Dolly Parton Imagination Library
Sign your child up today for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program! Visit the United Way office on 818 S Broadway, Suite 100, Watertown, SD 57201 for an application or mail your application to the United Way office. To fill out the application online go to the Dolly Parton Imagination Library Site. Please call the United Way office at (605) 886-5815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes or updates to your child's information. If you are in need of audio books or braille copies please visit Audio & Braille - Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. For youth who are blind or visually impaired you may receive Braille Tales or downlaod free audio books online. Visit APH — Free print/braille books to register for braille books and APH — Free audio books for free audio book copies.
- Change of Address (If you move out of Codington, visit Find My Program - USA (imaginationlibrary.com) to find your new program.)
- Stopped Receiving Books (From when the application is processed it can take 8-10 weeks before the first book comes in the mail.)
- Incorrect Spelling of Child's Name
- Add an Additional Children
- General Questions
Please call the United Way office at (605) 886-5815 or email email@example.com if you or your business would like to sponsor a month of the Dolly Parton Imagination Library and to learn more about our sponsorship beefits..
- $26 can sponsor a child for a year.
- $2.10 is the average cost of books and mailing per child.
- Watertown United Way funds 100% of costs for the Imagination Library.
- The Dolly Parton Imagination Library costs annualy approximately $20,000 in November 2020 we had 710 youth registered.
- Over 3,000 youth have graduated from the program since 2002!