2020-2021 Campaign Chairs
Troy & SaLena Engels
Join us Wednesday February 24, 2021 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm for our 2020-2021 Campaign Wrap Up with Montgomery's Furniture on air and online! We will draw our winner for the $5,000 Room Makeover after 5pm LIVE on KXLG 99.1 FM and via Facebook LIVE. Since the event is on air and online there will be no additional $500 prize for attendance this year.
Schedule for Wrap Up
Still want to give? Give today by clicking on the red "Donate" tab on the right side of our webste, call (605) 886-5815, or mail your donation to Watertown Area United Way, PO Box 283, Watertown, SD 57201. Thank you Watertown for over 50 years of generous support!
2020-2021 Campaign Materials
FAQ's About the 2020-2021 Campaign
Can I make a secure online donation?
Yes, click on the red donate tab, the DONATE tab in the top right corner, or visit https://www.watertownunitedway.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=8 !
Is the Montgomery's Sweepstakes still happening this year?
Thanks to the truly generous support of Montgomery's Furniture we will continue the Montgomry's Sweepstakes and award one lucky winner a $5,000 Room Makeover and a $5oo prize if present for the drawing. Anyone who gives $52 or more for the first time, increases annual giving by $52, and Heart Club members will be entered in the drawing.
Do you have no contact giving?
Yes, you can print ourindividual or business pledge card above and mail to our local Watertown Area United Way at PO Box 283, Watertown, SD 57201 You may call our office at (605) 886-5815 anytime between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday to drop off a donation.
We also have an online giving option available! To give with a credit card or debit card for a one-time or reoccuring donation please click here or click on the "Donate" tab on the main menu bar.
You can drop off your filled out pledge card at our office anytime in the 24/7 locked dropbox to the right of the building front door. We are located across from Office Peeps at 818 S Broadway in Suite 100. Please make sure your any packet, pledge card and donations are sealed and clearly labeled with "Watertown Area United Way" on the front. Please include your contact information as well so we can stay connected! With any questions or conerns please call or email our director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605) 886-5815.
What if I am not able to give financially this year but I still want to help Watertown Area United Way?
There are many ways to help besides a financial donation. You can give us follow us on all social media platforms to help share content, volunteer with United Way or one of our agencies, share with us information on community fundraising opportunites, and even give us a 5 star rating on Google.
What can a dollar a week do?
For anyone who gives $52 for the first time, increases their annual gift by $52, or joins our Heart Club will be entered into the Montgomery's $5,000 Room Makeover! Your $1 a week can do a variety of things for the variety of 37 different agencies we fund.
2020-2021 Campaign Agencies
1. Watertown Fire Rescue Community Risk Reduction, Smoke & CO Alarms $1 a week= 3 smoke detectors and 2 carbon monoxide alarms. In 2019 they installed 66 smoke alarms and visited 253 homes.
2. American Red Cross $1 a week= 6 hearty meals to a those impacted by disaster
3. Salvation Army $1 a week= a food box for a family of two or 52 meals over a year
4. East Central Case Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) $1 a week= can buy the training materials for a new volunteer for the 30 hours of training a head or a zoom membership so foster youth can speak with his or her volunteer
5. Lake Area Zoological Society $1 a week= can allow 17 local students attend a field trip, a local nursing home to receive an outreach program, or 2 schools to receive a free animal encounter during their presentation
6. Boys & Girls Club of Watertown $1 a week= breakfast, lunch, and snack for 1 month for a full day of summer programming
7. Beacon Center $1 a week= can provide counseling, case management, transportation,access to medical appointments, and advocacy for victims facing domestic violence.
Other Watertown Area United Way Agencies